Sunday, April 15, 2007

Artsy Mamas May basket swap

I am really excited to have entered my first blog swap. Our project is to make a beautiful May basket and swap it with another blogger who has signed up to do the same. I am paired up with Kim, a scrapbooker and blogger in Arizona. I am so looking forward to this project! I have some of my supplies already and am shopping for more this afternoon. I will be sure and post a picture of my creation after the swap, along with the basket I get from Kim. I am looking forward to seeing what she does. I visited her blog and she has some awesome examples of her work as a scrapbooker and artist. This is a really fun aspect of blogging. I have gleaned so much creative inspiration from seeing what other people do on their blogs. If you want to get a glimpse of what is going on, click on the basket swap button on the right and scroll down until you get to the May basket swap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to say hello :)