Friday, April 27, 2007

THANK YOU KIM!




As I drove in from work today I saw a mysterious box on the front porch. It was my may basket from Kim, My May Basket partner! What a treat! It was full of the prettiest surprises. A little bird and nest in a lovely cage, a wreath, eggs and a pretty little bowl. And the surprises just kept coming!


Kim is a scrappbooker and she made bunches of beautiful handmade gift tags. Kim you are so creative. I love them all. But there was even more!



There were six beautiful embroidered napkins, 3 old vintage postcards (love them!), a vintage calender tea towel, and a gorgeous bird rubber stamp that I can't wait to use included in the basket. All packaged in a lovely box and tied up with ribbons and tissue paper. I can't believe the generosity and work that must have gone into this package and Kim and I have never met! Thank you so much Kim, what an awesome surprise!

1 comment:

  1. Kathy, I'm so glad it all got you in one piece! i'm relieved that you like it! i had so much fun putting it together for you! it's so fun to see it actually there!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to say hello :)