Thursday, May 3, 2007



Good Morning! As you can see I have been tweaking how my blog looks. If there is one thing that never changes with me, it is that I am always changing things around me! Here is a peek at the birdhouse I am making for the front porch. I want to add some finials and flourishes but for the moment it is out there. I am trying to get the stuff in my basement, all those garage sale deals, painted and resold. Too much stuff down there taking up space. Furniture we have used and don't need anymore, a cool dollhouse that I got for free that I have been working on for a couple years (ok, maybe it has been a couple years since i worked on it!) Anyway, I need to make some room and get those projects done!


I found a great blog the other day. It is called My messy thrilling Life and the lady there has some really great devotions every Monday. She is a great writer and is fixing up an old house on her own! You should check it out.


I have been so busy this past week. It seems like there is always some project or chore that needs doing. A friend and I have been trying to schedule some time together for the past 2 weeks and if she doesn't have commitments I do. Do you think that before women worked it was easier to get together? I know women didn't have all the conveniences we do now but I think they maybe did some of their chores together and were able to hang out that way,(quilting anyone?) I wish it were easier to see family and friends more often.
By the way, considering how few friends and family I have told about this blog, my numbers are way up to almost 400 views. That is really cool! So, either my friends & family just cannot get enough of me, (possible but not likely!), there must be some other people checking my blog. So hey, leave me a message, I would love to hear what you think and if you have a blog I can visit too!

2 comments:

  1. Love the new look, feels fresh and airy for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you still visit Brin? Is she blogging? I miss those amazing Monday devotionals.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to say hello :)