Tuesday, August 7, 2007

I've Been Nominated!

Dolly and Amy have nominated me for the "Nice Matters" Award! " According to Dolly, "This award will be given to those that are just nice people , good blog friends and those that inspire good feelings and inspiration! Those that care about others that are there to lend support or those that are just a positive influence in our blogging world!" How sweet is that!? I must say you couldn't find a more generous, helpful or just plain nice group of people than the ones I have run into in the blogging world! From Phyllis and Adrienne who were there to help me learn how to update my banner to Amy and Bertie and so many more who stop by on a regular basis and leave such sweet and supportive comments. I really appreciate you all! I am supposed to nominate 7 other bloggers and it will be hard coming up with 7 that havent already been hit but here goes! I nominate
Adrienne, Deb, Lallee, Lori, Heather, Jen, and Penny. They are all sweethearts with beautiful blogs that I really enjoy. Thank you Dolly and Amy! You make my day every time you stop by. :>)

5 comments:

  1. Thank you Kathy for nominating me! I will try to uphold the title of being "nice"! And I will pass the award on. You are sooo sweet!
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make my day too Kathy :) That is why I nominated you. I just love your blog!!

    Hugs and Smiles,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a huge compliment! Thank you so much for the nomination.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! You deserve it. Pretty banner too, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't think of a nicer award to receive ~ thank you Kathy for the nomination and such kind words. And congratulations on your own nomination ~ you are very deserving!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to say hello :)