Saturday, June 14, 2008

BJ tagged me for a meme so here goes.
Two names I go by:
Kathy and Mom
Two things I'm wearing right now:
Black polo and denim skort
Two of my favorite things today:
garage saleing and my garden
Two things I want very badly at the moment:
Breakfast and some sunshine
Two favorite pets I have had:
Solace my cat, and my pet lamb Candy when I was little
Two people I hope will fill this out:
Beverly (The pink fuschia is for your pink Saturday:>)
and Connie
Two things I did last night:
Watched a movie with my family and returned home from freshman orientation for my daughter!
Two things you ate last night:
A grilled chicken salad and strawberries
Two people you last talked to:
My daughters
Two things you are doing tomorrow:
Church and celebrating Fathers Day with my family
Two farthest trips you have taken in the last 5 years:
Florida and Boston
Two favorite holidays:
Christmas (of course!) and Easter
Two favorite beverages:
Ice water and Iced Tea
More open houses to go to today. We have one every weekend this month! But the rest I can relax at:>) I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. School ended this week so I am free as a bird! I have so many thngs I want to do, starting with restocking my etsy shop. At the end of the month I will begin a pottery class. Can't wait. It is going to be a busy summer, but it looks like a good one. Now I'm off and running!

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing a bit of your life with us. I'm off and running, too. ~Adrienne~

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great things Kathy, I enjoyed reading them. Boston? Well, if you make that trip again I hope we can meet for coffee or tea. I can't wait to see your new creations and I hope you have a great weekend. After your graduation party and working so hard you deserve a wonderfully relaxing summer. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kathy, Everyone says the openhouse was a great party and the weather held off just long enough, although Uncle says don't forget those who were drowning taking down the smaller tent! I am writing to say thank you for letting me see a pix of Marie for the first time since she is pregnant. She is in the back ground and with head out of pix but i can see her. Ricky is too busy for sending pix. Also glad to see Penny there. She has lost weight and looks happy. LAS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing a little bit of who you are! Hope you have a wonderful weekend! blessings, Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kathy

    I love learning these little todbits about people--also an iced tea lover here!

    :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kathy, it was so fun reading about what is going on with you. You are a busy lady.

    I will respond to this next week, and a big thank you for the pink fuchsia. It is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always fun to read these little snippets of your life. I sure hope you get sunshine soon! Me, I could use a rainy day!

    ((hugs)) Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Kathy Grace, for doing this meme...it was fun to read!
    xo bj

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to say hello :)